Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New changes & slight improvement to Forum Stats

Hello Coders!

I have recently made some changes and would like to share them with you. I have created a list of changes down below:
  • Showcase link was added to The hub; This will allow members to showcase their projects with the community. The link links to our Media Resources under Graphics in the navbar. A request was made by a member, you can view this here.
  • New forum section added; Operating Systems. This section contains Windows, Linux, MacOS and Other. This forum will be any troubleshooting regarding OS and or any debates about different OS releases. A request was made by a member, you can view this here.
  • Forum Stats Edited; Forum stats now displays; Latest Posts, Programming & Coding Languages, Developments, Operating Systems, The Hub and Graphics.
  • We have added a new style; I think that this will replace the iO style and others. (A light style will probably be coming soon).
I hope these changes will better your experience with CodeForum.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom