Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me New changes!

Hello Coders!

I come bearing new gifts!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day today, and learning lots! Firstly, just want to apologize for my absence lately. My work schedule is getting busier and working tires me out but that's no excuse for me abandoning my fellow coders. So I'm going to push myself much more to try and improve your experience at Code Forum. And with that, I'm hoping I'll be able to do this by using the community to help myself better to improve my skills in hopes that it may encourage you guys to do the same!

With improving your experience at CF, I've made a couple of changes that I believe will help Code Forum stand out. I have changed one of our forum names from introductions to "Hello World"; as I felt like it would be unique on a coding forum.

Also, we now have new awardable badges! I have recently come across a new add-on on XenForo by CMTV that would give me the ability to award badges to individuals; particularly ones who contribute to our community with tutoring other members and or have a great deal of experience in particular languages. You can view the current badge's here: https://codeforum.org/help/badges/ and think this could work as a solution for this post: https://codeforum.org/threads/user-ranks.375/.

You can now find that the smilies bar is located at the bottom of the text editor to make it much easier to insert smiles into your threads. :)

Once again, I do apologize for the lack of activity. I will be going through the hub and making sure there are no missed introductions, suggestions or help questions to ensure that you are all being heard. I have been working on a new article called 'Coding VS Programming' which I'm explaining the difference's between them, and think many of us will find useful.

Thank you for reading! And Happy Coding! :coffee::alien:

I just got a message that I got a new badge and then I realized that I lost the old ones.
Oh sorry about that, not sure why it sent you a message. However, currently overhauling verification and badges to be better suited for Code Forum.

Wow great work @Master Yoda I'm really interested in the badges. Nice to implement that. Your Macy's image made me laugh too hard for words. I couldn't stop laughing. You have a great personality and are an amazing administrator. God bless and good luck with these badges. Great idea.

Last edited:
Wow great work @Master Yoda I'm really interested in the badges. Nice to implement that. Your Macy's image made me laugh too hard for hards. I couldn't stop laughing. You have a great personality and are an amazing administrator. God bless and good luck with these badges. Great idea.
Well, I appreciate the kind words! Badges are still being worked on but I am glad you're liking them :)

Back
Top Bottom