Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Discord Integration!

Code Forum's Discord Integration add-on gets an upgrade!​

Hi all! We're proud to announce that we have implemented a new Discord Add-on. This addon is bringing many new improvements and features. The Discord add-on will continue to post any new threads to our #new-threads channel on our Discord Server. We felt that this change was needed because the add-on was lacking features and just didn't hit all the necessary functions we expected from it.

If you connect your Discord account...​

When you connect your Discord account to Code Forum, you will automatically be taken to our Discord Server. You will also any private conversations and any alerts e.g. someone liking your post, replying to a watched thread etc. However, we have disabled this feature for the time being until we can figure out a way to not display a conversation message.​
Depending on what "group", if it is from Administrator to Registered, you will be given a role automatically. You will be given the role "Connected", therefore essentially meaning you are connected to Code Forum.​

Does this mean you have my Discord password?​

This works just the same way if you are logging in via Twitter, Facebook, Google or even GitHub. Your password is not shared with Code Forum. Every time you login using any of those services, you are redirecting to their login page.​

How do I connect my account?​

Just like any other, click on your username in the top right corner. A dropdown will appear, then select Connected Accounts. You can also click this link to go there now. Or another way is when you are signing into Code Forum you can sign in using your Discord account.​

Can I select what notifications I get on Discord?​

Yes, you can! You can select what notifications you receive by heading to your preferences page. Or by clicking here.

Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom