Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

News App

D

Deleted member 65

Does anyone know how to make a news app? Need some help getting started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, It's good to see that you are interested in developing a news app. Anyway, I can help you with that, I am an Android developer working for a mobile app development company as well as I work as a freelance guide too. Just PM me so that we can discuss further. Thanks

Hello, It's good to see that you are interested in developing a news app. Anyway, I can help you with that, I am an Android developer working for a mobile app development company as well as I work as a freelance guide too. Just PM me so that we can discuss further. Thanks
Sent you a PM.

Well, first of, what kind of News-Site is it?

Is it a News-Site for:
  • General-Stuff(E.g. What's going on in the World)
  • Technology
  • Entertainment/TV
  • Video-Games
Make sure that you have the Niche for what your News-Site is. This will help you get more Visitors who are attracted to those Niches.

Then comes the hard part. Providing the News for your Users.

This is no easy Task. You'll need to make sure that you have Reliable-Sources for your News. If you see a News-Article from a Site that provides Info for what your Article is going to be about, make sure that you see if it's Reliable. People will want to read something that's Reliable instead of something that's fake. If you post fake Info that you got from a Information-Providing Site that has a bad Reputation then you've just shot yourself in the foot.

Also make sure that your English and Grammar are good. I've seen a couple of News-Articles online that have really bad Spelling and Grammar in them and trust me. Nobody wants that. So if you're not good with your English and Grammar, make sure to brush up on it before you begin Writing.

Another thing is that as soon as you start-up your News-Site, you'll have to build up a good Reputation as a Reliable-Source of News. Having a good Reputation will make Readers trust you more and it will lead to more People coming to your Site.

It really depends on how you want to go about this. Do you want to build from WordPress or build it from scratch?

Would you like a news site where you are gathering information from other news agency or will you and other authors be writing these articles via your site.

I think building a news site with Wordpress would be a pretty good option as it already provides a dashboard where you and your editors can make posts from.

Wordpress is a viable choice. Either it be for a Blog or a Store. It can be really good for News-Sites too.

I've used Wordpress before and it's really good. So @Weboogle, give Wordpress a try for your News-Site.

Building a local news station similar to CBS, NBC, ABC, and Fox. All feedback is welcome. Thank you for your time in reading this.

As, @Ghost said. You didn't share a Link for us to give Feedback on. Either that, or you're wanting Feedback on the Idea. In which, if it is the Idea, I'm going to be giving my Opinion on your Idea.

So you want to make a News-Station similar to Fox, BBC, ABC etc. Well, a News-Station is (from what I believe anyway), not an easy Task. You'll need to gather Camera-People, Radio-Hosts, Editors etc. And they aren't cheap. You will be expected to pay every Staff-Member a good amount of Money. Now you also say a "Local News-Station". There is no Local News-Station. News-Stations like BBC air across the entirety of the UK. Fox airs across the US. So you're going to be airing it all over whatever Country your in, similar to these News-Stations.

And to be honest, starting a News-Station that's similar to the BBC, Fox etc. in my Opinion is a really stupid and silly Idea. Just stick to a News-Website. There's no need for another News-Station. We're all happy with our current News-Stations and we use them for our News. Not to mention, that when you do start a News-Station, you'll be expected to air it on TV and talk about something that's worth talking about.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom