Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.
im working on something. But i believe at the heart of this is happiness and inspiration.
So i thought of a silly idea that we can meditate on and make better. Picture this. An orange.
like the first thing that appears. 3d model of a real orange.
Perhaps some text describing what to do or press... But the orange none the less.
"How do solve so & so"... Meanwhile the orange.... Well, thats my silly idea for now, which may or may
not be incorporated into anything. And some people dont like my ideas when they are so blasé, but I prefer
seeing things from a plain- sortve view, cause've all the possibilities.

im working on something. But i believe at the heart of this is happiness and inspiration.
So i thought of a silly idea that we can meditate on and make better. Picture this. An orange.
like the first thing that appears. 3d model of a real orange.
Perhaps some text describing what to do or press... But the orange none the less.
"How do solve so & so"... Meanwhile the orange.... Well, thats my silly idea for now, which may or may
not be incorporated into anything. And some people dont like my ideas when they are so blasé, but I prefer
seeing things from a plain- sortve view, cause've all the possibilities.
Are we talkin abstract expressionism here? @LTomy
I like the concept.. just not sure how to incorporate it lol

Well..... Let's make orange juice.
You lost me....

Lol
Hmm, I won't lie, I did not understand :thinking:
Yous bring up a good point by accident...
Are we talkin abstract expressionism here? @LTomy
I like the concept.. just not sure how to incorporate it lol
The very first thing that happens to be super simple and fun to just, experience, thing. And the idea of just an orange could also be like a riddle thing you solve, in some way, which makes it not as simple...

Its really jus a thought experiment.

But if i had to add something... Maybe you are directed to write lines of text, that follow the audio cues your hearing - of a story being told... And you simultaneously have to keep track if the orange changes in some way... Cause at that point, the riddle (if we take the riddle route) would've revealed a piece of the whole, or segment of, answer.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom