Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

simong1993

Gold Coder
Staff Team
Guardian
Hey all,

So i have been working on this beauty but would love to get some input :D So what does it do? Simply put, you put your PDFs in the RawFiles folder and they get converted to Images and added into the converted folder BUT the folder that is created in the converted is the name of the PDF. I also do 5 at a time so this script may be good for people to look over and see how things work :D

Let me know what you think :D

Hey all,

So i have been working on this beauty but would love to get some input :D So what does it do? Simply put, you put your PDFs in the RawFiles folder and they get converted to Images and added into the converted folder BUT the folder that is created in the converted is the name of the PDF. I also do 5 at a time so this script may be good for people to look over and see how things work :D

Hi simong1993, I wanna to make a resume builder website like zety.com from scratch, can you please help me regarding that?

Hey all,

How do they get converted? Do I have to run one of the .py files?
Also do I need python installed?

Probably not, but does it work the other way around, cause that's something I'll actually use quite often.

How do they get converted? Do I have to run one of the .py files?
Also do I need python installed?

Probably not, but does it work the other way around, cause that's something I'll actually use quite often.
You will need python and a few directory's installed :-

os
deskew
numpy
cv2
typing
math
pdf2image
concurrent.futures

You then need to download all the files and folders just as i have, you then put your PDFs into the Raw folder, load PDF2IMG.py and they will be converted and added into there own folders in the converted folder , Also are you using this on Windows?:)

Last edited:
i havent tested this with windows yet but it should work just fine :) so with windows load up CMD (Comand Prompt) and type :-

pip3 install os
pip3 install Image
pip3 install deskew
pip3 install numpy
pip3 install cv2
pip3 install typing
pip3 install math
pip3 install pdf2image
pip3 install concurrent.futures

press enter after each one and it will install the imports :D

Ok, I'll try it when I finish my exams in a few days, because I'm not going to be home until after the exams, so I don't have my computer with me :)

I'm guessing I install those directories after installing python?

I've installed python (version 3.10.5), then I tried installing the directories, but I get this error:
Code:
'pip3' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Or do I have to restart first?

Try:

Bash:
python -m ensurepip

Then, install each of the modules by doing the following:

Bash:
python -m pip install [package]

New Threads

Latest posts