Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

    GIF shows where to locate </> in the thread and or post editor toolbar.
    To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, review our "How to post your code into threads" here.

    Thank you, Code Forum.

Please visit and test my new website

Bames_Jond

New Coder
I am a solo developer and I created a website with only one simple purpose in mind - create a site where people can ask questions in various subject and get answers in a live chat room. I just finished developing it but I need a few people to go and test it out. I do not mean to promote the product, I just want some people's opinion on it. If you go and leave a post, it would mean a lot. Thanks. Here is the link --> Academates
 
I am a solo developer and I created a website with only one simple purpose in mind - create a site where people can ask questions in various subject and get answers in a live chat room. I just finished developing it but I need a few people to go and test it out. I do not mean to promote the product, I just want some people's opinion on it. If you go and leave a post, it would mean a lot. Thanks. Here is the link --> Academates
Hi there!

Lovely website! To confirm, does your website require a username and password, or is there a demo account that we could use for this?

I have also moved this thread to the feedback centre 🙂
 
Hi there, thanks for checking the site. Yes it requires a username, email and a password. However, I can confirm that the process is fully safe and secure. I have implemented firebase for the user authentication. But if you still feel unsafe, you can enter any random username and email, and it will work just fine. Thanks once again!
 
Back
Top Bottom