Edrol97
Silver Coder
Hi all,
I've got a form that I've added to my website. It's not operational yet, in that it doesn't send an email with the information in the form to my chosen address. How do I ensure it sends an email with the information in the form being sent to my email from the click of the button. I also would like to change the box style for my forms- not sure if this is possible- to an img element so that it looks drawn. Thanks. Code below:
I've got a form that I've added to my website. It's not operational yet, in that it doesn't send an email with the information in the form to my chosen address. How do I ensure it sends an email with the information in the form being sent to my email from the click of the button. I also would like to change the box style for my forms- not sure if this is possible- to an img element so that it looks drawn. Thanks. Code below:
HTML:
<form action="mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
<label for="name">Name:</label><br />
<input type="text" id="name" name="name" required /><br /><br />
<label for="email">Email:</label><br />
<input type="email" id="email" name="email" required /><br /><br />
<label for="telephone">Telephone</label><br />
<input
type="number"
id="telephone"
name="telephone"
required
/><br /><br />
<label for="piece">What piece would you like?</label><br />
<input type="text" id="piecename" name="piecename" required /><br />
<br /><br />
<label for="comments">Comments:</label><br />
<textarea id="comments" name="comments" rows="4" cols="50"></textarea
><br /><br />
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
</form>
CSS:
@font-face {
font-family: Eliot Lord;
src: url(Fonts/Eliothand2-Regular.otf);
}
body {
background-image: url(img/background/Shop%20page%20background.png);
font-family: Eliot Lord;
}
label {
background-color: white;
}
h1 {
background-color: white;
}
.navbar {
font-size: 3dvw;
background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #0000, #292929, #2d2d2d);
font-family: "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
height: auto;
overflow: auto;
}
.navbar-master {
background-color: #6c6c6c;
}
.navbar a {
font-family: Eliot Lord;
font-size: 2.6dvw;
font-weight: 900;
color: white;
padding: 10px;
text-decoration: none;
cursor: url("img/background/cursors/pointer1.png");
}
.contrarynavigationbar a:hover {
font-size: 2.6dvw;
font-weight: 900;
color: #afafaf;
}
.contrarynavigationbar a {
text-align: left;
}
.contrarynavigationbar img {
text-align: right;
}
input[type="text"],
[type="email"],
[type="number"] {
font-size: 24px;
font-family: Eliot Lord;
background-image: url(img/background/form.png);
}
.activelinknav {
background-image: url(img/background/Underline%20White.png);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-size: 100% 20%;
background-position: 0px 85%;
}
a:hover,
img[onClick],
div[onclick] {
cursor: url("img/background/cursors/pointer1.png"),
url("img/background/cursors/Mouse%20cursor.png"),
url("img/background/cursors/Finger%20cursor.png"), pointer;
}
body::-webkit-scrollbar {
width: 1em round;
overflow: scroll;
}
body::-webkit-scrollbar-track {
box-shadow: inset 0 0 6px rgb(255, 255, 255);
}
body::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {
background-color: #2f2f2f;
outline: 1px solid #000;
}
form:hover {
cursor: url("img/background/cursors/text%20cursor");
}
[/CODE
Last edited: