Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Solved Reply function

Do you want the "select to quote" function?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What the hell's that?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's not a bug.
Ghost has already described it correctly
That’s not the problem. The problem is that you should be able to make changes to your posts no matter what prefix is on your thread. I contacted the dev to fix this.

The problem is that only team members are allowed to use this prefix so it runs as designed

The problem is that only team members are allowed to use this prefix so it runs as designed
You're not listening. You should at least be able to edit post contents.

I'm already listening to you, but it can't work from a program point of view.
The condition says you must have permission x to use the prefix. If I edit the post now I don't have authorization x.
This causes an error when saving.
XF must change this because it is not a problem of the add-on

I'm already listening to you, but it can't work from a program point of view.
The condition says you must have permission x to use the prefix. If I edit the post now I don't have authorization x.
This causes an error when saving.
XF must change this because it is not a problem of the add-on
@Tealk, I sent it off to the dev of addon, perhaps they can look at it and come up with something. That's the point of me sending it off.

No, I still can't edit the post because I don't have the rights for the prefix "In progress".

The issue has been resolved. Thread has been marked as solved and moved to the solved forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom