Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!
Sorry, simong1993! Please find my code pasted below. I am certain I am failing to do a great deal that should be very obvious. Again, many thanks.Hiya, You need to copy and paste your code into the forums rather then screen shots. It makes it easier for us to help 😀
# np_baseball is available
# Import numpy
import numpy as np
# Print mean height (first column)
avg = np.mean(np_baseball[:,0])
print("Average: " + str(avg))
# Print median height. Replace 'None'
med = None
print("Median: " + str(med))
# Print out the standard deviation on height. Replace 'None'
stddev = None
print("Standard Deviation: " + str(stddev))
# Print out correlation between first and second column. Replace 'None'
corr = None
print("Correlation: " + str(corr))
For anyone who is kind enough to take interest in my problems, I do not know how to replace 'None' with numerical input. I receive no syntax error but obtain no numerical value. If you deem the question worthy, please help me bridge the gap. Many thanks in advance.Sorry, simong1993! Please find my code pasted below. I am certain I am failing to do a great deal that should be very obvious. Again, many thanks.
Python:# np_baseball is available # Import numpy import numpy as np # Print mean height (first column) avg = np.mean(np_baseball[:,0]) print("Average: " + str(avg)) # Print median height. Replace 'None' med = None print("Median: " + str(med)) # Print out the standard deviation on height. Replace 'None' stddev = None print("Standard Deviation: " + str(stddev)) # Print out correlation between first and second column. Replace 'None' corr = None print("Correlation: " + str(corr))
Thanks, simong1993. At the recommendation of a professional programmer, I cancelled the platform. Editing is nearly impossible and exercises are ill-defined. My friend told me to find a computer, download Python, and use libraries to build projects of my deciding. Comments? Suggestions? Thanks!I would help, but i do not understand what they are asking you to do 😀
Code Forum is a community platform where coding enthusiasts can connect with other developers, engage in discussions, ask for help, and share their knowledge with a supportive community. It's a perfect place to improve your coding skills and to find a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for coding.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.