Hello everyone.
I’m exploring a toolset that focuses on system-level timing, scheduling analysis, and optimization for complex embedded and automotive applications. It appears to offer features like end-to-end latency evaluation, multi-core scheduling insights, and integration with various industry workflows.
For those who have experience with it, how steep is the learning curve, and does it integrate smoothly with existing toolchains for model-based development or real-time operating systems?
I’m also curious about its usefulness for early-stage architecture decisions versus later verification stages.
Any practical insights, lessons learned, or recommended best practices?
I’m exploring a toolset that focuses on system-level timing, scheduling analysis, and optimization for complex embedded and automotive applications. It appears to offer features like end-to-end latency evaluation, multi-core scheduling insights, and integration with various industry workflows.
For those who have experience with it, how steep is the learning curve, and does it integrate smoothly with existing toolchains for model-based development or real-time operating systems?
I’m also curious about its usefulness for early-stage architecture decisions versus later verification stages.
Any practical insights, lessons learned, or recommended best practices?