Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS Slide menu stays open

DanielV

New Coder
Hi. First time on the forum. :)

I figure this will probably be an easy one for the coders here.

I've found a free HTML 5 template that overall suits what I want to use it for. Here's the link to the website that provides it:

https://html5up.net/editorial

On that page it shows the menu open and then one can close it. But what I want is for the menu to be closed and then it can be opened if one chooses to. Sounds simple enough but as I looked around at the code I couldn't find just where this could be done.

Note: The menu does close at around 1280 but I want it to stay closed at higher, such as 1366 which is what I use.

Any help appreciated.

Daniel

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom