ClaraSais
Coder
Hi there,
Please bear with me as I am very new to this and still trying to grasp HTML and CSS.
I am wondering why my social icons are not showing on my webpage please?
and the CSS:
If it is easier the website can be viewed at www.clairesells.co.uk which I am hoping is ok to include, this is my first time here posting 😉
Please bear with me as I am very new to this and still trying to grasp HTML and CSS.
I am wondering why my social icons are not showing on my webpage please?
HTML:
<div class="social-icons">
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/clairesells/">
<i class="fa-brands fa-facebook"></i>
</a>
<a href="https://twitter.com/clarasais/">
<i class="fa-brands fa-twitter"></i>
</a>
<a href="https://instagram.com/clarasais">
<i class="fa-brands fa-instagram"></i>
</a>
<a href="https://www.linkedin.com/clairesells">
<i class="fa-brands fa-linkedin"></i>
</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/claramariesais">
<i class="fa-brands fa-youtube"></i>
</a>
</div>
and the CSS:
CSS:
.fa:hover {
opacity: 0.9;
}
.fa-linkedin {
background: #007bb5;
color: white;
}
If it is easier the website can be viewed at www.clairesells.co.uk which I am hoping is ok to include, this is my first time here posting 😉
Last edited by a moderator: