Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Survey Monkey

I use a self-hosted version of LimeSurvey. That has the advantage that one does not have to have any data with third providers which also corresponds to the GDPR.

I've never used Survey Monkey before(Not to my Knowledge or Memory anyway). It is quite convenient to use something like it cause of course. It's a Survey and depending on what it's about, you could get some interesting results.

I should mention that's quite cool that you're going to do a Survey for your Blog. Good luck with it!

I tried making a survey with them but gave up (not their fault). I've completed quite a few surveys with them and it's a good experience. Very easy and looks great.

Personally? No. Most surveys I have done of my userbase, I prefer to be able to have one on one conversations in private, than use a survey site, where the person filling the survey out might not provide their username or give an appropriate survey response. One of the last surveys I participated in on a forum I help run, the survey was a mess, because the survey was being filled out by people who had an agenda, which involved hiding identities and trying to get the owner and other administration to boot people from staff, so that those users complaining could some how get themselves or someone else who will do what they want, into favored staff positions.

No, I have never really used a survey service except for when I was much younger and wanted to spread those MySpace surveys around with my friends to see all the answers. It has been years since i have looked into anything similar.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom