Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tech Interview Tips

Ash

Bronze Coder
I have an interview on Tuesday for a company where I'll be sort of testing sites for accessibility etc. I'll mainly be dealing with HTML & CSS. Do you guys have any tips for more technical interviews? Maybe someone will come across this in the future and it'll be useful to them as well :).

Stay confident, and I'd recommend preparing yourself to be tested!

It's gonna be this Tuesday so in 3 days. Still got some time to prepare :D.
I'm having a mock interview at uni as well so that should be quite helpful.

It went somewhat well. It had 3 parts - a multiple-choice test, presentation and interview. Personally, I thought I did well with the presentation and interview. Test was a bit dodgy. I'll find out what they decide in the next few days :x3:

It went somewhat well. It had 3 parts - a multiple-choice test, presentation and interview. Personally, I thought I did well with the presentation and interview. Test was a bit dodgy. I'll find out what they decide in the next few days :x3:
Honestly I'm sure you did good! I'm not really a fan of tests either, I always always flunk on them due to my overthinking. Have you heard anything else if I may ask?

Yeah, got a call about two days afterwards saying that I got the job :blush:. Just got the paperwork to complete now and I'll most likely be starting in August/September.

Yeah, got a call about two days afterwards saying that I got the job :blush:. Just got the paperwork to complete now and I'll most likely be starting in August/September.
Congratulations!! Nicely done @Ash, work hard!

Start date is in August where I will be working full-time for about a month or two. And then in September, I'll be moving on to 3 days of work, 2 days of uni.
Oh, I see! What does the company develop if I may ask?

They help make existing websites and apps accessible. Not sure if they develop stuff from scratch but my job is helping businesses and any clients with their existing sites.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom