Hi everyone,
I'm having an issue where my text input extends outside its container when using @media query set to a max width of 800px. I've tried setting the input to have a width of inherit and its parent to 100%, but it always seems to extend outside of its parent.
Outside query CSS:
Inside query CSS:

I would greatly appreciate all the help that I can get. Thank you!
I'm having an issue where my text input extends outside its container when using @media query set to a max width of 800px. I've tried setting the input to have a width of inherit and its parent to 100%, but it always seems to extend outside of its parent.
Outside query CSS:
CSS:
#inputURL {
max-width: 80%;
}
Inside query CSS:
CSS:
input {
width: 100%;
}

I would greatly appreciate all the help that I can get. Thank you!