Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Reach for the sky!" Wise words once spoken by my idol growing up, Woody.​

toy story swag GIF
Code Forum has over 1,000+ registered coders within the community, which is by far the most exciting news of all! Just a little over two years, Code Forum has gone through many challenges, but we have always found the solutions to those challenges as a community. Honestly, if you were to ask me if I expected to reach 1k in registrations two years ago, I probably would have laughed and said, "Yeah, right!"

I am proud of myself, and I am proud of my staff team. I am proud of everyone at Code Forum for taking a big leap into the unknown. In my eyes, I still see a small community, and I expect it to stay like that. We will continue to focus on our primary goal, providing resources to coders of all skillsets - if it's through question-based threads to providing resources like tutorials, articles, guides etc. We will always be there to help in a helpful and friendly manner.

Starting next week, we will start coding challenges back up! So stay tuned for that. We will continue to work on tutorials, guides and other means to boost activity. I mentioned this in our new Year posts announcement, which can be found here.

Thank you so much for all your support. We will continue to try and impact all your lives in a positively coding way :)

Psst... Everyone will get special 1k badges :)

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom