Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is me in a nutshell!

Tony Webb

New Coder
Hi ,

My names Tony Webb. it's a name that I have had to live with since the extinction of dinosaurs (My Nephew thinks that was when I was born)

Many years ago, I studied COBOL, C, Unix, Ingress and oracle and worked for a while in this field or that one around the Newcastle Upon Tyne area. When Cobol died out I changed career direction. I was even mad enough to be a trainer for relational database design! Not much getting my tuples mixed up with my nipples!

I've lived in Finland (Vantaa, Helsinki), the Falkland Islands and travelled to many countries around Europe by train. Long before the Green Age. It's a great way to travel, I can sit by the window watch the lanscape outside the window whilst bored out of my mind and wandering why the FK! Seriously, it's nice to chat and learn about life in other countries.

I decided to teach myself HTM and CSS whilst living in Finland. My teacher was a squirell! He used to sit ontop of my screen watching me work. Strange thing was that it was a wild one!

I've gone back to catching up eith HTML and CSS. Whilst I have taken the time patience and hair loss to learn new stuff. Sopmetimes it's helpful to get some outside advice.
 

Attachments

  • Tony-Webb.png
    Tony-Webb.png
    40 KB · Views: 1
Welcome to Code Forum! 🙂

Learning HTML/CSS can be daunting at first, but lots of practice can make learning easier. It's what helped me learn HTML/CSS pretty quickly.

I would build random things, like login form (with no functionality), basic layout websites etc
 
Back
Top Bottom