Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Python Tutorial Suggestion

Remember to provide useful information instead of just posting “search YouTube, or just google it”. Provide a solution in your own words. E.g. What YouTube channel, and why?
Does anyone know any good youtube tutorials or any other materials to help me to learn python?
Search on YouTube: python tutorials for beginners

Well, there's https://www.pythonforbeginners.com/ for one. I took a course in uni for the basics of python and a lot of the things we went over were proper conventions / variable naming / loops / indentation, though if you already know another coding language this is probably second nature to you by now. Some things you might want to go over that differ from lua are methods and how they work, as well as classes and how they interact with programs. I'm not sure what you use as an interface for python, but pycharm is my personal favorite.

Well, there's https://www.pythonforbeginners.com/ for one. I took a course in uni for the basics of python and a lot of the things we went over were proper conventions / variable naming / loops / indentation, though if you already know another coding language this is probably second nature to you by now. Some things you might want to go over that differ from lua are methods and how they work, as well as classes and how they interact with programs. I'm not sure what you use as an interface for python, but pycharm is my personal favorite.

Thanks, i'll have a look through that, and i will try out pycharm. :)

Hey James,

Code Academy is a great tool to use to learn Python but just make sure to add a little more information. Perhaps add why you think Code Academy is a good choice etc!

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom