Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tweaks to Forum Stats

Hello Coders!

I was a little inspired by my work on a site called Forum Promotion and decided that it would work great on Code Forum. I have re-configured the forum stats to display forum sections on the left-hand side and on right The hub and other things will be displayed on the right. I'm hoping these changes will help members find the content that they want to see.

You can change the forum section that you want to view by clicking the "Programming and Coding Languages" and selecting the forum section you want to view. (Just noticed I spelt languages wrong lol)

Screenshot_27.png

I hope you like these changes! If you have any questions or any suggestions please feel free to reply to this post.

Actually, the bit that you took a screenshot of. The two columns seem to indicate that a row in the left column is associated with the row in the right column because there's no space between them. I guess it will depend on if you view this on a desktop or mobile device, but it would be nice if there was a gap between the 2 columns to indicate that they are separate areas/topics (but maybe I'll get over it).

... Actually I think the spacing in that area isn't really consistent with the spacing on the rest of the page.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom