Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

BorkedSystem32

Silver Coder

Introduction

Hello there,

Not too long ago, I began working on a simulation project as a way to sharpen my C programming skills. I wasn't happy with it, so I restarted it. As of today, I'm finally giving it away as I no longer want to work on the project, but, I do not want to dispose of it entirely or let it gather dust.

Details

The project is called "ATUS"(a recursive acronym for "ATUS The Useless Simulation") and it's written purely in C. The only thing I would like to let you know is that the code is absolutely horrible. As stated in the "notice.txt" file that I have attached with the project for those of you who decide to download the code:
notice.txt said:
This rewrite isn't any better: the code is a mess, header-files and bits of data are all closely linked together (meaning if one part breaks, the entire program comes crashing down), and several parts are incomplete.
Please keep that in mind when reading or modifying the code.

There are no licenses attached to the code: do whatever you like with it. I'm not bothered about being credited either, so don't worry about copyright, "original idea by...", etc. Just read it and if you think it's a project that has potential, build something new out of it.

Download

The source-code for ATUS is available for download over at CF's Resources section.

To compile, just use your preferred compiler. I will warn you though, you will get a few warnings but they are relatively minor and something an expert at C could easily fix(provided they are able to untangle the mess that I have made).

For GCC users(and for any compiler user), I recommend typing:
gcc *.c -o atus

Project taken down. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom