Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Video on how the internet works

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
Hello Coders!

I was doing my web development course and was shown this video on how the internet works. I just wanted to share it with you:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looking at the in depth process that is occurring, it's truly incredible how instant communication is on the web. It makes the world feel so small.

Thank you for sharing this. I've been interested in networking for a while but haven't gotten around to studying it completely.

It impresses me what we've managed to achieve with the Internet. Before, speeds were only in bytes or kilobytes, making a website take forever to load. And now with incredibly fast speeds, we're now able to get a full site up in less than five seconds(provided it doesn't contain unnecessary scripts and resources). It makes you wonder how we got this far.

It's really amazing how fast the internet can fly! I remember dial up and it seemed fast at the time when I went exploring (gopher and usenet groups, etc) but there were times when the lag was long but worth the wait. I wonder how fast things will be in 10 years???

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom