Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me We are running XenForo 2.1!

Hello Coders!

I'm proud to announce that CodeForum.ORG is officially running XenForo 2.1! I hope all of you enjoy it as much as I have! XenForo 2.1 comes with many neat features that I believe will benefit us here at CodeForum. They are as follows:

• Push Notifications
  • Editor button management
  • Enhanced editor integration and advanced BB code option syntax
  • Markdown support
  • Tables
  • Reactions
  • URL unfurling
  • Emoji Enhancements
  • Video uploads
  • Approval queue improvements
  • Guest performance improvements
  • Content bookmarking and sharing
  • REST API
  • One-click install/upgrades
  • BB Code and Rich text editing for Profile post and comments
You can view the thread by Xenforo here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-2-1-0-add-ons-released.160095/

If you have any questions or concerns please post them here.

Last edited:
Nice glad you are running the latest 2.x release. I am going to upgrade my site as well soon just haven't got around to it as one of my reaction add-ons has not been updated yet.

Nice glad you are running the latest 2.x release. I am going to upgrade my site as well soon just haven't got around to it as one of my reaction add-ons has not been updated yet.
It's pretty good! I ran into an issue regarding our previous reaction add-on and decided to move on without it. If you have any questions with 2.x release let me know, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom