Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

What languages/framework to use to create an interactive ismoteric city website

vamsikris27

New Coder
Hi,

I want to create an ismoetric city website,to show the tourist spots in my city with a rough map of the city with building ,cars,trees,etc.I wanted to know which frameworks or languages i should be using to achieve this .

My plan:

I know SVG and thought of creating the city with SVG and each tourist place would be an SVG object which i will give a hyperlink so that i can get a click event to show specific data related to the tourist spot . I wanted to create animations for the metro train and cars moving around the city .I planned to use SVGGator for that.

I wanted to know if there was something better than my SVG idea ,like HTML5 Canvas etc.I was mostly till now working on C#,Java ,VB.NET.Not much into front end

I want to build a city like this in attached image with animations of cars and metro moving around city

Attachments

• istockphoto-624987010-612x612.jpg
    istockphoto-624987010-612x612.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 3
Just stumbled on this old post. You could use any framework or library that you want to create the city. If you want to use HTML5, you could use the <canvas> element to draw the city. If you want to use SVG, you could use the <SVG> element.

Just stumbled on this old post. You could use any framework or library that you want to create the city. If you want to use HTML5, you could use the <canvas> element to draw the city. If you want to use SVG, you could use the <SVG> element.
Can u please recommend any framework /library for this,apart from using technologies like canvas/svg

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom