Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What Operating System Is The Best For Servers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1442
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1442

Hi, what operating system is the best for running servers, Ubuntu, Kali Linux, etc??

Solution
When it comes to choosing the best operating system for servers, it really depends on your specific needs and preferences. Windows Server is a popular choice, particularly for businesses that already have a Microsoft-centric IT environment. It offers a wide range of tools and features for managing and deploying servers, including Active Directory, PowerShell, and virtualization tools like Hyper-V. In addition, Windows is the best OS for ordinary users. I recently bought windows 10 reddit key and now my computer is running much faster. The licensed version has many advantages over the pirated one.
The performances should be pretty much the same no matter what GNU/Linux distribution you choose. My only recommendations are to choose one you are comfortable with (Ex. If you have experience with debian-based distrubtions such as Ubuntu, you should choose a debian-based distro, otherwise the command line instructions will change) and to select a server version of the distribution (So without a graphical interface).

However, if this is a server for personnal use and if you are not used to work with the command line, it is not very problematic to choose a distribution with a graphical interface.

I personnaly use Debian.

When it comes to choosing the best operating system for servers, it really depends on your specific needs and preferences. Windows Server is a popular choice, particularly for businesses that already have a Microsoft-centric IT environment. It offers a wide range of tools and features for managing and deploying servers, including Active Directory, PowerShell, and virtualization tools like Hyper-V. In addition, Windows is the best OS for ordinary users. I recently bought windows 10 reddit key and now my computer is running much faster. The licensed version has many advantages over the pirated one.

Solution

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom