Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's everyone up to :)

I've been working on a bunch of projects, but I'm currently focusing on a wedding website for my sister. It's quite simple, so a nice break from the more complex stuff I've been working on.
 
I've been working on a bunch of projects, but I'm currently focusing on a wedding website for my sister. It's quite simple, so a nice break from the more complex stuff I've been working on.
That's quite a nice break, the last one I did of them was pictures galore. The amount of server space it took up but this was 2010 so compression was nearly impossible. What are you building it in?
 
Really need to crank through a business website I'm building for my dad. It's mostly simple HTML/CSS/JS, but may be using PHP for forms. I've got a lot of stuff I want to work on, but I need to get this done first. I promised it a while ago and just got busy.
 
StinomXE was too slow, made RinomXE in Ruby to be faster and it is. Will be translating programming languages soon. Once that is done, I plan a game in Defold game engine with it. I plan to use Slang shaders because they can translate to about all and use GLSL in like my Defold game. It will be a 3 or more dimensional snake game to start.

I also have planned with that a free with ads version with a cookie and control/access system I will have to build about all myself. It includes cookie consent, minor checks, geo location and VPN checks, ad blocker checks, and logging with retention for a year. There is a lot done for me though.

In other news, if this works out, I may make an any view point and view space 3 or more dimensional thing. I already have a plan to review of that. I also got full source code for Android on Google Pixels, FairPhones, and ASUS and plan to make an operating system in Rust, GLSL, and ARM Assembly some time. X E.
 
Last edited:
Really need to crank through a business website I'm building for my dad. It's mostly simple HTML/CSS/JS, but may be using PHP for forms. I've got a lot of stuff I want to work on, but I need to get this done first. I promised it a while ago and just got busy.
make sure to post your progress on here we would love to help 😀 Have you tried react, I keep meaning to learn it but its supposed to build sites quick and easy with basic HTML, CSS and java
 
StinomXE was too slow, made RinomXE in Ruby to be faster and it is. Will be translating programming languages soon. Once that is done, I plan a game in Defold game engine with it. I plan to use Slang shaders because they can translate to about all and use GLSL in like my Defold game. It will be a 3 or more dimensional snake game to start.

I also have planned with that a free with ads version with a cookie and control/access system I will have to build about all myself. It includes cookie consent, minor checks, geo location and VPN checks, ad blocker checks, and logging with retention for a year. There is a lot done for me though.

In other news, if this works out, I may make an any view point and view space 3 or more dimensional thing. I already have a plan to review of that. I also got full source code for Android on Google Pixels, FairPhones, and ASUS and plan to make an operating system in Rust, GLSL, and ARM Assembly some time. X E.
Wow, what gave you the idea to do this, I had not even heard of StinamXE until I just googled it :S
 
Wow, what gave you the idea to do this, I had not even heard of StinamXE until I just googled it :S
I made StinomXE, I have been trying to do 3 or more dimensional stuff for years. Now I am working on Slang shaders. I have 3+ dimensional to 2d and average z and distance shaders now. Like my big problem is my concurrent sort algorithm. I think I decided on Bitonic, is there anything better? X E.
 
Back
Top Bottom