slavaker1303
Coder
what's up?
Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!im currently writing some articles for this forum, specifically cryptographic documentations people may like or not...How far up, i mean planes, clouds, space it just keeps going 😀 How you doing mate?
I am just trying to figure out how to make a web and desktop game with Rust and wgpu. Sort of going viral on YouTube with shorts. I am making 3 or more dimensional Euclidean graphics and games or trying to. Some time I might make a not Euclidean engine of any dimensional. Speaking of that, what are some cool topologies of real numbers in many dimensions I could use? X E.what's up?
Code Forum is a community platform where coding enthusiasts can connect with other developers, engage in discussions, ask for help, and share their knowledge with a supportive community. It's a perfect place to improve your coding skills and to find a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for coding.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.