Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where to find best web developers for my websites?

Tommy

Well-Known Coder
I am going to find some web developers to develop or enhance functions on my websites but I didn't have more experience about this. Needing some guide for the best place/website to hire web developers. Thanks

I’m hoping that in the near future site owners will be able to come to CodeForum for developers. But as of right now I recommend trying freelancer.com. You can post projects where then freelancers will post bids on your project, I have used it many times. Infact, even with the logo and it turned out well.

I’m hoping that in the near future site owners will be able to come to CodeForum for developers.
Are you having some ways to do this? to make site owners know about the forum?
You can post projects where then freelancers will post bids on your project
They like a marketplace than a forum, you may consider to make a Marketplace section on this forum.
I tried freelancers sometimes in the past but I only succeeded on communities from platforms that I bought for my websites.

Are you having some ways to do this? to make site owners know about the forum?
Not as of right now. - But I'm thinking Google ads, Social media etc.
They like a marketplace than a forum, you may consider to make a Marketplace section on this forum.
I tried freelancers sometimes in the past but I only succeeded on communities from platforms that I bought for my websites.
Yes - exactly, they are a marketplace but it works great for me! I have plans in the near future to create a Marketplace section but as of right now I have to focus on creating content and generating a member base.

Back
Top Bottom