Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Write a database program whose input various information

niksirat

New Coder
Hi,

I want to write a program whose input is the names of the companies and when adding the name of each company, it will take various information from that company of different types,
1- TextBox (daily production rate),
2- CheckBox (select product features),
3- OptionButton (the gender of the company owner),
4- Date (Product delivery time, yy/mm/dd), ... in a form and store all that information in the profile of that company.

I just started programming. Of course, I have an average familiarity with Matlab, which I know is not suitable for writing this program.

What programming language should I use for this task so that I can design a beautiful appearance (GUI) for entering information and this information can be entered easily by the user?

Is there a pre-written program that is close to my goal so that I can improve it to suit my needs?

Thanks in advance.

If your goal is to create a desktop program, I would recommend C# and Visual Studio Community Edition (for no other reason than that it's what I use). If you're looking at building a web application, you can get it as slick as you want with HTML, Javascript and CSS. Although it probably pays to look into one of the many Javascript UI frameworks, or use Visual Studio's web capabilities. Personally I can never be bothered with all that, I like fiddling with HTML, Javascript and CSS 😃

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom