Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your opinion is needed!

Hello Coders!

I'm in need of a little input regarding our colours. My question is, would you like CodeForum to be dark themed or light themed? I prefer dark theme because it's easier on the eyes, but what's your opinion.
 
Dark theme looks great. I would keep it like this. Is always nice to have a light alternative but this site looks fantastic.
I 100% agree, it's much better on the eyes. Especially when you look at lots of lines of code!
 

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Buy me a coffee.
Back
Top Bottom