Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS 3D Tetris game from 1989 called BlockOut in HTML5

Awesome! HTML5 canvas is a great tool for gaming. Porting something like this to a web app or even local no-internet-needed wrapper app is a great idea.
Do you have other games you've made? Keep up the good work :)

---

Hi.

I now have my BlockOut to work on phones.
https://gamereality.se/blockout/index.php

Open it in browser on phone.
Set it to "Desktop site" in your phone browser.
Turn your phone to lay on one side "landscape view".
Center the game area.
Set game options left and right.
Tap above "Browser High Scores"
The screen is split in three swipe parts.
The right side is to swipe cubes left/right/up/down.
The left side is split in a top 2/3 of hight area and swipe rotate cubes.
The lower left swipe area make cubes rotate clock/anticlockwise.

Is it ok?

Regards MagI

Hi.
I have a global scoreboard now so you can see if if you are on top in your country or city.

I also got a licens for the name BlockOut :)
:blush:

If you want to contribute to get all settings and functions as in the Open source version BlockOut2 in C/C++
then check my GitHub link.
I have the source code to BlockOut2 on GitHub.

Here I have the code on GitHub.

Regards MagI
----

Hi.
I have a global scoreboard now so you can see if if you are on top in your country or city.

I also got a licens for the name BlockOut :)
:blush:

If you want to contribute to get all settings and functions as in the Open source version BlockOut2 in C/C++
then check my GitHub link.
I have the source code to BlockOut2 on GitHub.

Here I have the code on GitHub.

Regards MagI
----
I really, really love the UI and its retro feel, and the difficulty level is really nice for a beginner. It seems simple and then quickly becomes harder as you go on if you make any silly decisions.
Good job, keep it up!

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom