Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A WebWare-Talk

Let me point out a few things:
  • The whole Project(As of now) definitely could not be Re-Written in 1-2 hours. But this depends on the Developer's speed when Coding. - Wrong, the project is really small, has nothing complex to it as of yet, could easily be rewritten in 1-2 hours by any experienced developer.
  • The Developer would also have to Re-Write everything including the Design, Layout, Documentation and any PHP Scripts. About the Design, what if this Developer was not good with Web-Design? It'd be more of a nightmare Re-Writing the whole thing. - So you're including documentation as a part of a rewrite to the source code, interesting...
  • The Project's Directory-Structure(Which is what I assume you're talking about), is definitely more Structured than it was before. Files are in their proper places and in the past week, I've added a couple of new Directories for the Icons, Scripts and CSS. There will probably be more Directories in the future but both me and @Malcolm(And any other Co-Maintainer) will do our best to make sure that the Directories are properly Structured and everything isn't all over the place.
Comments in blue.

Well, it wasn't. The Logo was a Transparent-PNG. MS Paint does not have the ability to create Transparent-Images. Second of all, I use GNU/Linux so instead, I use GIMP and that was used to create the Logo. Now at the time, I didn't know how to do straight lines so the Logo ended up looking a bit bad but believe me, I have did an improved Version with straight lines. Malcolm has told me to add 'Depth' to it and give it a bit of a 3D-Look. But believe me, once I come up with the final Logo, it will look a lot better than the previous ones I've shared.
I don't think you picked up on the sarcasm here, never the less.

I know that. Of course, I don't want to make the same mistake Facebook did. Again, Security is a high priority for the Project. But as to how we'll stop the Passwords from being Plain-Text will be a challenge and so having somebody good with Security, will have to deal with that. Remember, it's a Free and Open-Source Project so anybody could a spot a Vulnerability and fix it immediately.
This isn't really a challenge, yes it's open source, that hasn't stopped other projects from being secure, storing passwords for a small project like this should only require the basic salt hashed password.

The project doesn't really make much sense to me seems like you're building something similar to a CMS based on the about on the read me. Which has been done a million times before and nothing much comes from them, but good luck with the project.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom