Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

All my login Data with passwords is on my fellow Students Macbook. Help.

Nurakay

New Coder
So basically all my login Data including Passwords from Google Chrome are now saved on my fellow Students Macbook.
I have a Macbook as well. We obviously use the same University Wifi (with VPN) but I was never on his Notebook and he was not on mine.
We worked on a Google Doc together for a Film we shot.
It may be that I gave him Wifi Hotspot or he gave me a Wifi Hotspot because we work together.
Those are the only times we shared a Network or I dunno.
He is as confused as I am.

He has no programming skills whatsoever.

If someone has an Idea or can tell me what happened, I would appreciate that!!!

Greetings!

Hi @Nurakay,

Welcome to Code Forum.

This type of post isn't really ideal for Code Forum. But I'm sure within your Google account security/privacy settings you can revoke any outside logins.

Oh, sorry! I thought random questions would be ok on "general discussions".
Thank you anyway!
I believe Operating Systems might be better suited. But I’ll let is slide for now. Rules aren’t very clear into that regards.

But was the information I gave you, did you try it?

I changed all my Passwords and checked my Chrome and Google settings when it first happened.
They were fine since I try to be careful when it comes to my Data. (well..I tried)

But when he downloads new apps on his mobile phone, first thing he gets recommended are my login credentials which makes no sense at all.

I guess when he gave me a Wifi Hotspot for my Macbook, I transferred all my freaking Login Information on to his system without knowing.

Thanks for the help and explanation! :blush:

Hmm, that's weird, it shouldn't pass over anything to his computer even if you're using his hotspot. Yeah, but since you changed the password you shouldn't have to worry about it, it'll most likely log him out if he were to be logged in.

Back
Top Bottom