Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

C++ Any fellow C++ programmers out there?

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
Hello Coders!

Was just wondering if there were anyone else who does C++ besides me.

I like all programming courses. Anyway, I can't remember much about this one - except it was the most difficult. I believe the other ones were C Sharp and Visual Basic (This was around 2007 I think.).
Same here tbh! It's neat turning lines of code into something like an app, or a game. I can definitely agree it's a bit difficult lol. I'm trying to learn C Sharp too!

I've done some old school C. It's fun, but my productivity is better in more modern languages. Too much time dealing with random seg faults and figuring out how to do some thing that would be super simple in any other language.

I really want to learn it so bad. I recently purchased all kinds of books the past few years and haven't dug into them yet. This is on my todo list once I get better with PHP. Should be fun to learn.

I've done some old school C. It's fun, but my productivity is better in more modern languages. Too much time dealing with random seg faults and figuring out how to do some thing that would be super simple in any other language.
Oo neat, C++, C# etc are modern languages of C, correct?
I really want to learn it so bad. I recently purchased all kinds of books the past few years and haven't dug into them yet. This is on my todo list once I get better with PHP. Should be fun to learn.
I can't wait for my PHP book to come in! :geek:

I'm not a C++ Programmer(Not yet, anyway). I'm currently Self-Teaching myself C at the moment(I've did the same for Java, Python and HTML). I actually quite like C even though it's an old Language. It still holds up well.

I'm kind of interested in learning C++ seeing as every Company is favouring it for C. But it does look like a really complex Language so it's kind of turning me off a bit.

I wouldn't call myself a C++ programmer either but with more practice and self-teaching I'll get there. It's defiantly very complex but you'll get it, never give up, you'll get the hang of things very quickly! Hopefully, CodeForum can help ease the stress of learning a new language or as in this case C++!

I'm not a C++ Programmer(Not yet, anyway). I'm currently Self-Teaching myself C at the moment
Yeah, I'm still not a C++ Programmer. I am still teaching myself C at the moment still. And now, I've literally fallen in love with C. I am thinking of learning a bit of C++ but what's stopping me is how bloated it is, how Code can become messy and that I also may end up writing messy Code(And when it comes to messy Code, that's when I lose it). Again, I'm still considering whether I should learn C++ and if it is a good Language to learn in the long run.

But for now, C and Java(Maybe Python but I'm not really a huge fan of it) are my main Languages.

Yeah, I'm still not a C++ Programmer. I am still teaching myself C at the moment still. And now, I've literally fallen in love with C. I am thinking of learning a bit of C++ but what's stopping me is how bloated it is, how Code can become messy and that I also may end up writing messy Code(And when it comes to messy Code, that's when I lose it). Again, I'm still considering whether I should learn C++ and if it is a good Language to learn in the long run.

But for now, C and Java(Maybe Python but I'm not really a huge fan of it) are my main Languages.
Hahaha neither am I yet. But hopefully when busy season passes I'll get more time for C++! Remember to try to organize your code with comments and such.

Hahaha neither am I yet.
Well, who knows. We can be C++ Partners-In-Crime.
But hopefully when busy season passes I'll get more time for C++!
I wish you the best of luck with that. C++ by the looks of it, doesn't look like an easy Language to learn. There's a lot of Features and then there is the Syntax of it. Then you have to memorize all of it. Again, best of luck.
Remember to try to organize your code with comments and such.
Oh, I know that. Who doesn't use Comments and try to Format their Code to make it readable(Only professionals like us do that. The amateurs are well.....Amateurs).

Well, who knows. We can be C++ Partners-In-Crime.
Maybe!!

I wish you the best of luck with that. C++ by the looks of it, doesn't look like an easy Language to learn. There's a lot of Features and then there is the Syntax of it. Then you have to memorize all of it. Again, best of luck.
It is very complicated but the best resource we have is our lovely search engine! It’s not wrong to use google or other search engines for help :)

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom