Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone got any Project Ideas for C++, Java or C#?

TopSilver

Bronze Coder
So I know nothing of any of these languages yet. I plan to delve into this soon and study and try to learn how the pros do it. Currently PHP is the only one I've been getting into. I'm mainly a web developer to develop websites and so forth.

Share with us some project ideas! :D

I'd like to hear what you all think would be a good way to get started on any one of these programming languages. Share with us what library I should pull into the project as well. Give me a couple ideas with some library names to get started. I'd enjoy giving this a go soon.

I am very much into anime and manga. What about a C# application that updates one of the "big 3" anime tracking websites?

Maybe but I'd want to make something I could use. I'd like to try to learn Java. Maybe get a new website idea going for an application I could use on the website. Would be a great project. But I don't know what libraries are best for which programs or have any ideas on what kind of program I could make.

Maybe but I'd want to make something I could use. I'd like to try to learn Java. Maybe get a new website idea going for an application I could use on the website. Would be a great project. But I don't know what libraries are best for which programs or have any ideas on what kind of program I could make.
Well, you have to have a reason to want to learn a programming languages. So, work out what you want to make, and go from there. You may come to realize that Java is something you have no current need for while C# is the ideal language for what you want to do.

Hmm, perhaps you could build something simple like a text editor, notepad or develop a calculator? I'm going to start with a notepad, just haven't gotten anytime at the moment. I was thinking of making it with C++.

Yeah but I want to make something I would actually enjoy using rather then a calculator. I was hoping someone could give me some ideas.

Well, first, what do you want to make. Is it a Game, App, Website or Software? Ask yourself that first.

Next, experiment and practise with what you can create. Doing this gives you Experience with not only the Language but also creating thongs. It also gives you Experience with things like APIs and the Tools you're using.

And once you've experimented and practised to see what you can make with the Language, go onto making a rough Prototype and after that, make the actual thing you want to make. If you're stuck on what to make, maybe look at what you enjoy or love and create something similar or based on that.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom