Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS API for crypto wallet adress, with no verification?

josanjo

New Coder
I have this p2p exchange script: https://codecanyon.net/item/localcoins-ultimate-peer-to-peer-crypto-exchange-platform/34781557#

A guy told me that when he bought it himself a few weeks ago, he had to set up API for wallet adress, and he had to verifiy with ID and selfie to get API/KEY from some other site, coinpayments.net i think.

Now i bought the script from some guy online, and i try to solve this wallet problem.
Is there any other way to get API without showing ID?

Here are 2 pictures: This is the admin panel:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
And this is the API error:

I don’t understand the question till the end, but you probably have to do that for the first time. But I’m not sure it’s a reliable source. There are better crypto APIs like Binance API, CoinBase API, Kucoin API, and so on. No need to use any shady websites for verification.
But you might need some advice from more experienced users. You might go to eToro, Public, or other trading social platforms from www.doughroller.net and ask them about that. There probably are some programmers that would be able to help you with your question better than I can.

I have this p2p exchange script: https://codecanyon.net/item/localcoins-ultimate-peer-to-peer-crypto-exchange-platform/34781557#

A guy told me that when he bought it himself a few weeks ago, he had to set up API for wallet adress, and he had to verifiy with ID and selfie to get API/KEY from some other site, coinpayments.net i think.

Now i bought the script from some guy online, and i try to solve this wallet problem.
Is there any other way to get API without showing ID?

Here are 2 pictures: This is the admin panel:
And this is the API error:
Not sure what this has to do with ID. The error message from cURL simply says it cannot resolve the host www.coinpayments.net, which is a network problem. Look what happens when you try this address on the cURL command line :

Code:
C:\Users\Chris>curl www.coinpayments.net
<html>
<head><title>301 Moved Permanently</title></head>
<body>
<center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>
<hr><center>openresty</center>
</body>
</html>

I don't know if this is the cause of your error though. Why don't you ask your "guy online" where you bought this from ?

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom