Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

acox189

New Coder
The non-profit I work for is a free clinic and we use an electronic medical record program. One of the features is to upload documents, however, the primary format is HTML. I have created an excel file of the document and saved it as an html. I then opened it and viewed source code. But when I copy and paste the source code into the program I get this error message:

Script tags not allowed in the page body. Please enter valid paper form data.

How do I remove the scripts and retain the formatting?
file:///C:/Users/AnisaCox/OneDrive%20-%20Doctors%20Volunteer%20Clinic%20of%20St.%20George/HTML%20Intake%20form.htm

Your description is a bit unclear.

I have created an excel file of the document and saved it as an html
What document was that ? Type and contents ?

But when I copy and paste the source code into the program I get this error message
Source code ? You mean that HTML flie your created from the Excel file ? And copy and paste ? You said that documents were to be uploaded.

Any idea why there could be script tags in the HTML ? Could there have been scripting in the original document ?

When you saved the excel file as HTML, did you get a prompt about possible invalid stuff and the need to use ODF format ? I got that when I tried it with LibreOffice (I don't have Excel anymore).

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom