Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS cs cart tax info

Hi there, it's about cs-cart multivendor ultimate. Unfortunately, the shop system is not designed for Germany and does not comply with the law. On the one hand, the cost statement in the checkout as well as the document creation is incorrect and may not be used in Germany. With the help of the pictures you can see what it looks like at the moment and how it has to look and how it has to be calculated. This should then be transferred directly to the document template so that it is also correct there. Should be everything to my knowledge so that it would be legally compliant. Unless please let us know what still needs to be done. 1. The price calculation and display in the shopping cart does not have the necessary items - Subtotal - Shipping - Total - total net amount - excl. 19% value-added tax. 2. The .pdf documents are also not legally compliant for Germany, the items as in point 1 must also be calculated and displayed on the invoices. Version 4.14.1 Multi Vendor Ultimate

Attachments

• change.PNG
    change.PNG
    88 KB · Views: 4
  • Korrekt.PNG
    Korrekt.PNG
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
I find your claim very hard to believe. I went to the company site. They offer a free trial, one year of free support, and according to their site, are fully customizable without coding knowledge. I think I would take advantage of the free support and let them show you how to do the things you want to do.

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom