Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.
Hi there,

You may have a hard time finding what you're looking for. Have you tried looking at Code Canyon? I found this that may be of help: https://codecanyon.net/search/forum

Please keep in mind. Code Forum is about learning how to code. I'd recommend using Code Forum to learn how to make it rather than asking for one that's already made.

For future reference..............how do you make a forum except could somebody explain it to me like I was born yesterday, if its not too much trouble?
You need to take your idea and split into smaller chunks then base your questions on that. As you are new to PHP, you should start small and build your knowledge. A forum requires some complex functions from a database to posting etc. @Ghost may be able to give you better insight on this.

Yo I am new to PHP and I hate to pull a code-kitty but does anyone have the code for a basic working forum?
I recommend MyBB,but I have made a few custom forums. General Forum is an ongoing project of mine, but I only work on it for an hour here and there. Most of it is done, but there's no user flow whatsoever for navigating popular posts and things from homepage.

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom