Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have you ever built a program or a website?

I created and developed it but then decided to sell it to Jordan. Although I do still work over there as an article writer. In terms of development, only Hive Gamurs really. My other projects have been much smaller and mainly just forums or blogs.

Ooo that’s awesome! It looks great you did a great job on it! Perhaps we could collaborate with a website project one day :)

I've built multiple small AI Programs and made tons of Website Prototypes. I of course, never had released one of them sadly. But that should change soon.

I created and developed it but then decided to sell it to Jordan. Although I do still work over there as an article writer. In terms of development, only Hive Gamurs really. My other projects have been much smaller and mainly just forums or blogs.
You also fix some of my dumb ass mistakes. Like the pagination on the deals page

I tell you, almost every single time I get "stuck" is over something very stupid and a "derp" moment on my end :laugh:

Oui! I think I remember when I first looked at PHP I was like uhhh where do I start to learn this :laugh:

PHP was my first language and what 99% of my sites are based on :p I literally learned Python for Hive Gamurs :laugh:
Yeah. Although honestly, I don't know about you, but after using Python, I like it more than PHP. Seems a lot easier to code with than PHP

I have a few things built using WordPress and Bootstrap.
Amazing. I use straight code. No like WordPress help or stuff. Like I just code on my own. I made my own Discord bot hosting and running with my own servers at my house. I am one of the outstanding bot developers currently hosting over 20 discord music bots. But I code sites with straight code as well. I think its faster instead of using plugins or wordpress. I hate watermarks

I've been working on a 2D online RPG engine / creation software for a few years on and off now. Developed in C# (previously SFML, now MonoGame) and WinForms for the editor environment. Never seem to have nearly as much time as I'd like to work on it these days but try to get an hour or two in whenever I can and am in the mood.

Github: https://github.com/JohnLamontagne/Lunar-Engine

Can you tell us a little about Weboogle and what it does? This post is a little short and goes against forum rules & guidelines :)

Can you tell us a little about Weboogle and what it does? This post is a little short and goes against forum rules & guidelines :)
Sure. Weboogle is a search engine, news aggregator, web portal, news portal, and social network

Of-course I have built my own website when i was in college and I used HTML, CSS and little php as i was very beginner. Unfortunately there was no CMS in those days which makes easy to build site like Wordpress cms.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom