Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello, I'm Malcolm!

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself to you! So let's get started - My name is Malcolm, I am the owner of CodeForum.ORG, I was born and raised in Canada's Capital. Besides my height growing over the years, so has my interest in computers. From a very young age I was introduced to the PC Master race, from being a crappy gamer to even being a worse gamer I have turned the tables and decided to make them, along with other things such as software and mobile apps.

I'm no expert in this stuff, in-fact I am a beginner, mostly everything I know about coding/programming was all self-taught. And having this site I hope to gain more knowledge with computer programming world, but this site isn't just for me - it's for everyone who wants to take their imagination and make into something real. I'm this community can be used as a place to share tips & tricks, guides & tutorials to posting computer specs and getting help with a tricky bug. This site is to help you succeed and *Cough* *Cough* Oh right this is my introduction, everyone!

Thanks,
Malcolm :)

Last edited:
Hello,

This is a great forum to join and learn new things about web design and web programming.

I hope to see you around and reading your posts.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom