Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello + reason for joining

barni88

New Coder
hey guys,
ive done for a few years mostly c# and java and for the past year learned some python.
im interested in cybersecurity and ethical hacking and recently started a course on coursera about cybersecurity.
so far i couldnt find any hands on coding exercises in this subject, im sure a lot of you are in that field and would some help in getting some beginners exercises about cybersecurity and everything that might be related in helping me.
thank you all :)

Hello and Welcome to Code Forum!

I'm looking to get more involved in C#, who knows I might be reaching out to you for help!

Have you found anything interesting about cybersecurity and ethical hacking since starting your course?

Hey and welcome, Ethenical hacking what i would give to take the time to learn it properly :D

With regards to hacking, i would say learn what your doing and then hack, understand Linux, Servers, PHP etc etc.

One website that helped me was https://www.hackthissite.org/

yes quite a lot my only trouble is with finding exerecises that i can hack into things or do some pentesting
Yeah, that sounds like it could be difficult. Perhaps creating test servers on Digital Ocean and practice trying to get into them (for testing purposes of course)

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom