Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hello @eeflores!

Welcome to Code Forum! Soon enough there will be plenty of problems to learn from on CF!

Glad you took the time to write an introduction! What sort of programming/coding languages do you know?

Well then, welcome @eeflores!

It's a pleasure to have you here. I do believe you'll fit right in and that you'll have plenty of problems to help with.

And just what, @Malcolm said. What Programming-Languages do you know? I'd be interested to know.

P.S. If you need any help then just ask anybody. We're a friendly Community here at CodeForum.org and we love to help each other. So don't be afraid to ask any Questions.

Welcome to the forums!
I am glad you are willing to learn, and hopefully help others as well. Part of the beauty about programming is how you always need to, and hopefully want to, learn new things continually.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on the forums or by PM!

Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm currently doing Java for work, but I've previously worked in C, C++, and C#. I've done some online courses on Javascript/HTML/CSS, python, ruby, but I'm currently starting and working my way through react and associated libraries/tools.

I have a bunch of projects that I should get started on (am currently motivated to start) but I like to look in and see what others are working on ... it lets me brush up on other programming areas.

Catch up with you all later!

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom