• Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.
    To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Helpful tools and Resources

edenwax

Active Coder
@Malcolm It may be worth pointing out that GitHub isn't really "hosting". I would amend it to "Github Pages ~ Free static site hosting" and link it to GitHub Pages instead. Then I'd put GitHub and GitLab under version control where you have Git listed.

You could also add AWS S3 Buckets as a static site hosting option (with a free tier), Digital Ocean and AWS EC2 for more advanced dynamic server hosting. Then maybe some of the basic cPanel hosts that get advertised around.

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Verified
@Malcolm It may be worth pointing out that GitHub isn't really "hosting". I would amend it to "Github Pages ~ Free static site hosting" and link it to GitHub Pages instead. Then I'd put GitHub and GitLab under version control where you have Git listed.

You could also add AWS S3 Buckets as a static site hosting option (with a free tier), Digital Ocean and AWS EC2 for more advanced dynamic server hosting. Then maybe some of the basic cPanel hosts that get advertised around.
GitHub is a code hosting platform for version control and collaboration. https://guides.github.com/activities/hello-world/.

Will add GitHub Pages and AWS S3 Buckets, Digital Ocean, AWS EC2 and some web hosting companies.

Top Bottom