Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi JGTElite has join Codeforum.org

JGTElite

New Coder
Hi

My name is JGTELITE aka Thomas and I'm 36years old (I think, Every year I ask my friend how old will I be this year? So 36 or 37 )
I have some knowledge before in HTML, CSS but not much.
4 months ago I really start to learn the different languages in HTML / CSS / PHP / and some random starter learning.

Right now I can read and understand what some codes are doing. I can fix some errors and so. I can write codes in HTML and CSS. Have some hard time remembering the PHP code so when I build in PHP it's many Tutorials and Find Code and try to remake it to fit my needs.

Can much but have a long way to go before I'm a pro coder. Right now I try to get the grid, flex, and so on. <---- this topic is the reason why I find this forum.
Hope to get some help to get my Topnav and Sidenav in right place :)

And ofc I hope I can help with some of the problems and so :)

Click here to Visit my webpage ----> My Webpage - It's a work in progress so only index page is the right one.

This is me ;)
meeeee.jpg

Welcome to CF!
Flex and Grid can be quite confusing to work with. I always recommend using references when trying to input those properties because they are easy to mix up.
I personally like w3schools.com but MDN-Webdocs (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/) is a good reference as well :)

Hope to hear more from you in the forums :)

Back
Top Bottom