Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Davke10

New Coder
Hi,
I am doing a research project for school and we want to study the difference lyrical and instrumental music have on memory. So we tought we show a list of 20 words for 2 min and then give 2 min to write down as many words as you can remember from the list. I thought it would be super easy to make but turns out its above my paygrade. I still believe that for someone who knows how to code in html it would be very easy to create this test for us, so we can send it to people to start collecting data.
I am looking for someone who could do this for someone who can do this for us.

I might be in the wrong place or asking the wrong questions so any advice is welcome.

TLDR: need someone to create a short memory test that chooses music random out of 2 options and collects results for research project.

Hello,

Welcome to Code Forum!

First, I’d like to address that your current title goes against our Code of Conduct due to it being as low-value and or of low quality. Please edit your title to be more helpful. Also if don’t know what section to post in you in Other Coding/Programming Languages forum or General Discussion.

Second, it’s important to understand that Code Forum is about learning. What you’re asking is just having someone here do the work for you. As of right now we don’t offer services like this. So for future reference, Code Forum is a place to go to learn how to code, research etc.

However, I’m not too familiar with this type of data handling just yet. But I believe Python may get the result that you are asking.

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom