Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fun activity Know any good programming jokes?

JosiahMaybe

Gold Coder
Do you know any good programming jokes?
Could you write one out, maybe in a programming language?
Code:
"I hear people are using "+Math.sqrt(-1)+"O now so does this count and how much does that cost?";
Am I a laymangrammer or a pro-grammar?
What is an e-villain and why aren't there more?

Last edited:
A horse and buggy code, does it run? Does it crash? Was it an accident? Was it on purpose? Why is some buggy code running when there is a horse?

What do you call a mechanical spider that eats cookies?
A web browser

Can it eat like my code? It is a spider. I might like that feature. Maybe not though. Who would like a spider that can eat your car?
Am I running a car eater to see this? How can it be a thin client?! What is this server and what is it serving?
I suggest you call it a search engine. It is cryptic.

P.S. What happens if I use yum to get it? Now who is scared of that machine? What is at top of food chain with this? What can it eat? Please don't tell me it is thin too.

X E.

Hey fellow coders! Dropped by to share some geeky humor straight from the IDE:

Why do programmers prefer dark mode? Because light attracts bugs!

1. There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don’t. Dated my wife with this one, thx ogpickup lol
  2. I tried to make a Git commit today, but I kept procrastinating. Guess I have a lot of 'commit'ment issues.
Keep the code clean and the jokes dirty, folks! Can't wait to see what other hilarious bits you all compile.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for my terrible English, but my native language is Pascal.

Back
Top Bottom