Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

noiseBase

New Coder
hi! I'm in high school and going down daily ADHD hyper fixations with learning how to do insanely specific things coding-wise. Stack overflow was scary so I'm here instead.
I started with HTML/JavaScript, and moved on to Python after attempting to learn java but the syntax was too miserable. Python is a lot easier. Projects I have actually finished include a random Wikipedia title web scraper, a discord bot, and a turtle program that graphs the lines in the collatz conjecture, or the 3n+1 problem.
Currently learning machine learning in python and app development in swift. Eventually I would like to write an app that displays a widget with how much left I have in my monthly budget, but im not quite there yet. I'm self taught, with origins in scratch like every elementary-schooler who liked hour of code. Sort of a beginner in the sense that I didn't take a class on how to code, I just sorta learned through trial and error, so I often ask for solutions to easy problems, but i was informed via the home page this is a place for beginners and I will test the limits of that.
-noiseBase

welcome! I am new too and I'm just in 7'th grade! this realy is a amazing forum and I have learned tons of new ways to think about my code and I hope you enjoy this as much as me. If you ever are stuck on an error for days, weeks, or even months, don't hesitate to post about it here. I have been grounded for a month because I have tried everything I could think of to finish coding the card game 'war' with python, and now I am closer than ever to finishing because of this forum! I hope you enjoy coding and learn to be a master coder. have a good day!

Last edited:

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom