Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Present Course

pbusig

New Coder
I am currently working on re-learning html, css, and Javascript, being 68 and half dead my memory is shot and I am learning however, slowly. I am having a lot of fun, althought it is frustrating at times, W3Schools is a lot help and I am hoping Code Forum will be as well.
 
Hi pbusig. I'm sort of doing the same thing as you/trying to make a website. And, as you already know, learning how to code can be frustrating sometimes but... I don't know about you, but when I get some code working (especially when it's been hard to code)....... It feels great 🙂 In fact, sometimes it feels WONDERFUL! So, if I can be so bold as to offer some amateur advice, take it one step at a time, don't forget to take time out when you're tired/frustrated... And soon you'll be getting more of those great feelings 🙂 Oh and a good IDE helps too. I'm just rediscovering Visual Studio Code. It's pretty good but there's also alternatives out there.
 
Back
Top Bottom