Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML Personal Website Review

Krygore

Bronze Coder
Hey all! Working on my personal website at the moment, I have the basic design of what I want, but have a few more pages to add to it before I am ready to call it complete.
Could really use some feedback on how it's looking and functioning so far, maybe things I could change?

Anyways, here's the link! https://krygore.github.io/WebDev_Krygore/

Best regards,
Krygore

Not bad mate, my only advice is do not fight the bootstrap :D they have lots of resources you can use for free :D https://getbootstrap.com/docs/5.1/examples/

Also What evony did you used the play the new one of the old one. I might have met you on there and on Eve for that matter. Where you around during the BOB and GoonSwarm battles :D

Still learning how to manipulate bootstrap better for my own needs, but this is the first site I've made with it.
What part looks like I am fighting it if I may ask? See if I can work with it some more :)

I played Evony age I until it was no longer supported by my browser. Several servers and in every server I was in the Requiem alliance.
I just started playing EVE about 6 months ago and mostly do afk mining and ice harvesting lol

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom